ThoughtExchange - We Want To Hear From You
March 11, 2019 - At Parkland School Division, we are committed to engaging with our community of behalf of the students we serve. Meaningful Engagement is one of the Enduring Priorities you’ll find in many parts of our Division’s Education Plan.
You are invited to share your perspectives about our schools and the Division as a whole. By telling us what we are doing well and where we can improve, you will be contributing to the future success and well-being of our students as we work to develop a strong education system.
We want to better understand what you think we do well, where we can improve and what we might be missing. By answering these questions, you are helping us achieve our mission as Parkland School Division.
You will be invited to participate in an Exchange that flows through three steps: Share, Star and Discover. Watch your inbox for instructions on how to participate.
To participate as a community member, click HERE.
If you are a parent or guardian at one of our schools, check your inbox to participate in the ThoughtExchange specifically for the school your child attends.
- It could take you as little as 5-10 minutes to participate.
- Please complete this exchange by Friday March 22, 2019 @ 11pm
- This exchange is confidential. Your thoughts will be shared, but not your identity.
- You can add and rate thoughts at your own pace until the exchange ends. You can also return to review your answers and Discover the results at any time.
- You do not need to rate all thoughts in this exchange. It is appreciated and recommended to rate about 30 thoughts over the time the exchange is open. If you feel the thought is not applicable to you, hit the three dots in the thought bubble, which will give you to the option to skip the rating process for that thought.
Your time spent engaged in this process is very much appreciated.
For more on education planning in Parkland School Division, visit the Education Planning section of our website.
For more information contact: